The Monster And The Magical Chair

There was a boy named Max and he loved monsters. He had a magical chair that could take him to Monster Land. One day when he got there, the monsters were throwing strawberry cakes everywhere. But the boy had a solution. So he called the cake maker to come to Monster Land and stop the fight but the monsters heard so they made a plan. Their plan was to keep throwing cakes. But the cake maker came too quickly and the monsters didn’t have enough time to get ready so they decided to hide instead. They didn’t hide very well and the cake maker could see their tails sticking out! So the cake maker stopped the fight and they had a cake feast of chocolate and strawberry cakes. Then Max looked at the time on his watch and it was his dinner time. So he went to his chair and said good bye to his monster friends. Then he took off and flew back home.

The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!