The Magic Fairy Garden

There was a fairy garden (with 21 fairies and 18 elves and a queen and a king). One day something happened. Where was Queen Sophie? Queen Sophie had disappeared! Everybody went on a search for her. Fairy Rose looked behind all the trees but she only found rainbow flowers. Elf Alex looked inside bushes but he only found lizards that could turn into different colours. King Con had an idea. Maybe the Queen went out for a birthday picnic. “Of course” they laughed. It is her birthday of course! She is 99 now. Fairy Sarah waved her wand and chanted a spell that went “Abracadabra, Fizzely Dee, Take us to Queen Sophie, She’s under a tree!” Their magic garden took them to Queen Sophie. They brought a magic birthday cake with them that sang Happy Birthday to Queen Sophie. It took a while to do 99 birthday claps and 1 to make her grow to 100! All the elves and fairies were so happy that they found Queen Sophie.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!