Banana Land

Banana Land

‘‘Wake up Sammy sloth its time to go to banana land no wonder they call you sleepy sloth’ said Pudge the monkey.’’You to Henrey hippo you are so fat you can not get out of bed’’ once again said Pudge.’’Thats now way to speak to to a woman ’yelled Sammy sloth.’ calm down Sammy he is just excited he just wants to see his real family.’replyed Henrey .Pudge was so excited he was finely old enuf to go into banana land he was 7 today.So they all got ready for the long trip to banana land .’’ok I am ready to go ‘’ said Sammy .’’me to ‘’added Henrey ‘’I have been ready my howl life’’screamed Pudge .Sone the were walking down the deart road .’’OOOO NO there is a big river with paranas and monsters in it plocking the way ‘’frowned Henery .’’don’t worry there is some vines we can swing across to get to the othere side ‘’said Pudge. So they all swang across but Henry was to big so he couldn.’’Don’t worry about me this is Pudges journey not mine’’ said Henery.’’ok then I wish you could come ‘’Sammy and Pudge both screamed in sorrow as they seat of to banana island.’’ooh no the hills of sleep’’ Sammy was getting to sleepy he could not go on. ‘’Go on with out me’’wisperd Sammy sloth.So Pudge went on with out him a short time later Pudge was at the banana gate when he realised that Sammy and Henery were his real family they where willing to let Pudge go so he could be happy that is a real family so pudge went all the way back home and stayed with Henery and Sammy and he lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!