Zombie Apocalypse The Story

Run!!Run!! As fast as you can, because they’re everywhere. Everybody run to the gun shop and bow shop to get what you need to survive. Everybody run as fast as you can to get the stuff you need to survive the zombie apocalypse. When you have the staff to survive, come to me, I’ll be on guard while you are getting you weapons to survive”
So all the survivors got their staff to survive and they ran to me. One of the survivors said, “We need to set up camp.” So me and the survivors walked into bush and set up camp. We found a brilliant place to camp. I let them get some rest, while I was on guard again. I sat on a rock and had a good look for any zombie. I was looking and then I went to sleep and at midnight, I woke up and heard zombies. I got my weapons loaded and started walking around the camp and I saw one. I shoot it in the head. I woke up the survivors and said, “We have to move, because the zombies are coming.”
We gathered all our staff and moved on. We walked into town and saw a pregnant lady and I said to her, “Are you ok?” She said, “I’m pregnant and there are zombies who want to attack me,” so she came with us and we found a spot so she could get some rest. We then climbed onto a building and slept there. One of the survivors said, “I won’t to be on guard, so say if you want too,” so me and the survivors were on guard all night long. Then it was day and I said to the survivors, “Wake up.” When they woke up, we started moving on. We climbed down the ladder and I had to help the pregnant lady down the ladder. Then we heard someone making zombies. We snuck into the building and when we were in, I went up to talk to him and I said, “Why do you want to make zombies?” He said, “Because I want to rule the world and kill everybody,” and he pulled out a gun. I said to the survives “Run!! Run!! Quick” so they all hid. I had to shoot him, so I did, in the back of the head and he died. I started looking for a note to end the zombie apocalypse and I found the note to end it. I was making the potion and then zombies started breaking the door. I said to the survivors, “Keep the door stable,” so they did. So I smashed the potion and it killed every zombie and turned them into people and the pregnant lady went to the hospital and had the kid.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!