Lazio The Llama God

Lazio the Llama God
By Jeremy Holdway
People believed in lots of Gods such as Zeus and Prometheus. But this one God, his name is Lazio. Lazio is the God of all the Llamas. He hates people saying that he looks weird or stupid. Lazio has a white cloak with a Llama face on it; he has a weird looking Llama face, a red cape and a golden throne. Every day he goes onto every farm to check on his fellow Llamas and feeds them before the farmer wakes up. When Lazio gets angry, he shoots Llama feet, which kick his opponent so hard that they are forced to surrender. People believe that Lazio cannot die. This rumour could be true or could be false. Because Lazio’s powers are really strong, he never loses a battle with his enemies. Lazio has a tournament coming up and this year, he wants to win again. Lazio has won every tournament every year. His main enemy is a Dragon named Dennis. Dennis has always come 2nd place in this tournament and this year he really wants to beat Lazio and take his rightful place in 1st place. Dennis was the champion until Lazio came along. The day finally came and Lazio put on his cloak and cape. He went up to the front desk and put down his name. But he didn’t really need to say his name because nearly everyone knew him. Lazio’s first match of the competition was against Ryan the Rabbit King. Lazio knocks out Ryan in 5 seconds with his powerful Llama kick. After a few hours past, Lazio was very tired because he had won 10 matches already. He sat in the crowd watching Dennis beat his opponents. Lazio was in the Grand Final once again against Dennis. Lazio went to the back room and did some practise by shooting his Llama feet at a boxing bag. The match finally came; Lazio was pumped and ready to go! Dennis and Lazio made their way down to the ring and before you knew it, the match had started! Lazio shoots his Llama feet at Dennis but fails the shot. Dennis does a supersonic scream which sends Lazio flying in the air; luckily Lazio summons his throne and has a graceful landing in it. A few minutes passed and both fighters were very tired. Lazio summons his fellow Llamas which distract Dennis allowing Lazio to smack his enemy to the ground. Lazio is about to hit the final blow when suddenly, Dennis flies in the air and hits the ground, sending a shockwave that stuns Lazio. Dennis has won! “Finally! After 5 years of practise I have won!” Dennis exclaims. Dennis steps up onto the 1st place block alongside Lazio. While Dennis taunts Lazio, the judges check the replay. “Dennis is disqualified for giving Lazio an electric shock!” The judge shouts.
“Nooo!” Dennis screams and fades into the distance. Once again Lazio is the victor!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!