Vortex

VORTEX
“Although sometimes I wonder what it was like 145 million years ago, I don’t want to go.”
“WH…we, we actually have a chance to see a real life dinosaur and you’re not exited?” came a shocked reply.
“Nah… not really, I might not be coming.”
“What if we only went for a few minutes?” he said
“I’m in.” Jack said.
“3…2…1… JUMP”

They shouted. And with that they leaped into darkness.

After five minutes of falling they fell into a nest.
The nest was made by this thing
(Velociraptor)
They screamed “RUN!!!!!!!!!!” and dashed out of sight.
A few minutes later they found themselves at a beach. Not knowing that this was the Jurassic period and not knowing that megalodons existed they were shocked to find one leaping out of the water. At that exact second they leaped through the vortex and landed sprawled out on Dylan’s bedroom floor. “Well, that was exiting. But… I’m not doing that again.
“Would you like to go to ancient Greece now?”
He asked.
“NO” Jack roared
The End
by Dean






FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!