Jeffery My Brother

I’m tossing and turning I can’t sleep I felt a wind got past me and I hear a whisper go past me saying I will always love you I wake up sweaty and a figure goes past I see the end of the extremely dark cape coat I hear a BOOM! BOOM! BANG! I start screaming at the top of my lounges my mum comes running in and she said what’s wrong I said my I heard a whisper go past me and a loud BOOM! BOOM! BANG! and it had extremely dark coat on ,she said you probably were just dreaming so go back to bed but mum go back to bed I hide under my cover and my Goosebumps are gone.
I stay there until my mum comes in the morning and wakes me up after breakfast I get desist and wait at the bus stop I watch lots if cars go past a jungle green car goes past and I see a jungle green car go past and it had an extremely dark coat in the back seat but I thought I was just day dreaming my bus is coming and my brother comes out wearing what I seen last night I couldn't believe my eyes I wipe my eyes I can still see him hearing what I seen so I was thinking that my brother has pulled a really horrifying prank on me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!