War In Gallipoli

On 1982 the Australians left on the steam train and Bluey threw a penny for good luck he said that he will right lots of letters to his mum. He was 30 years old.

Then they got on the boat they where at Gallipoli on 1983. The Turks where shooting at them some where to make it to the other side Bluey was just a lucky guy. He started to dig a trench out.

The bugs would eat them at night. In the morning they met up Bluey said I will go and get us some food so he started to walk and get some food but you have to watch out for the Turks that snipe Bluey herd a gun shot he felt a pane in his arm then he seen a man with a donkey coming towards him he said jump on. Simpson and his donkey took Bluey to the doctor down at the beach then he got his arm patched up then he was ready for the next war Bluey then got shot in the leg he got sent home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!