Waves

The was a breeze in the air, it was 9am in the morning .'ring ring' I jolted out of bed to get to the phone.It was Stacy (one of my friends)she wanted me to meet her down at the beach with Emma (my other friend)

I quickly ran up stairs had a one minute shower ran into my room, dried myself off and pulled my clothes on.

I quietly walked down and of cause, I slip and really hurt my bum "Owww" I get back up and continue walking with a pain in my leg as well as my bum!

I finally get to the beach Stacy and Emma practically hiding under the bridge when I see their faces it's like they've frozen in time.

I ask why they are acting so weird. They don't move. I look down. There is something shining beyond the dull and murky water.

Suddenly I hear a noise I look back up to investigate.Its Stacy and Emma they've woken up.

I ask them what happened but they don't know what I'm talking about , they must think I;m crazy.I suppose I was day dreaming or something like that.
* * *
The very next morning I get another call from Stacy ; I did the same routine and met her down at the beach at the beach. this time it was just Stacy. She's looking at something.I ask her what she's staring at. She just mumbles one word 'Wave." I don't know what she's talking about but she must be scared.

She points. I glance it's just a wave. I look away, then I hear hear a scream I quickly look back. Stacy's been taken away by a wave I reach out but It's to late.Suddenly I feel a force taking me in, I scream but nobody can hear me!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!