Quincy

It seemed like a perfect day. The sun was shining, the bees were buzzing and the trees swayed happily in the breeze..And then I remembered-and my whole world collapsed.

It's quincy Scott-the meanest girl in 5th grade,the meanest girl in the school and quite possibly the meanest girl in the universe. Every night I think pf things I'm going to say to her when she is mean but when I seei can't strike up enough courage to do so.

The next day.

I'm walking to school. I take the long way around to advoid Quincy. I have to get up earlier but believe me, it's totally worth it. I turn the corner-and quincys there! She must have figured out I don't go my old way anymore. I quickly turn back around the corner hoping that she didn't see me. Uh oh. It's to late. She's coming around the coming around with her allianceces, Darcy and Matilda "so what have we here?" I flinch as the sound of Quincys voice hits my ears.."little goody two shoes walking to again. I thought her mummy still dropped Her off."
Darcy and Matilda laughed. Anger boiled inside me and I fel like I was going to burst.then I do know what happened.words just seemed to come out of my mouth. "So what if my mum drops me off?its none of your business anyway" and then I walked off. Just like that. I quickly turned around to look at quinces face and smiled.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!