The Enchantress

Deep within the shadows of the darkest forest, Tis' said that an Enchantress dwells there,
Many have entered the forest over a hundred years time… But only one man has returned.
His clothes were torn and his eyes shifted swiftly and dangerously as if he were afraid that something might drag him back into the forest.
Very little was all that could be understood from his pointless babble, but in the dark of the night, he spoke fluently and hollow-like, as if he were possessed…
And as he spoke, with pen and paper I copied down his every word…
“I walked through the lonely forest, and I stumbled upon an angel,
She sung a song as sweet as honey, and danced amongst the lush, green ferns and blossoming lilies.
She had skin that of a pale shade of white, and not a single blemish upon her body, from head to toe.
And her hair was as dark as the night sky, and every crystal drop of dew, looked like stars shimmering on her flowing hair.
Her lips were like red rose petals, and her lifeless eyes looked deep and hollow.”
And to this day, her evil spell still has hold of his torn soul, for the spell of the Enchantress, is a spell for eternity.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!