Oliva And The Jelly

Wa Wa cried Olivia woke up from the thunder. Boom went the thunder outside the lounge room window. Olivia was a petite baby who loved to eat and watch tv like sponge bob.

Olivia lived in a humongous house in New York. They lived there for ever and ever

Olivia's parents give her too much jelly to make her fat. She got really sick from the jelly and she got a sore tummy. Olivia's parents decided to take Olivia to the doctor to make sure she was ok. The doctor yelled at Olivia's parents for giving her too much jelly.

The doctor told Olivia's parents to give her lots of water to make her get better.

For days and days Olivia's parents filled her up with water. Poor Olivia felt like a blimp. She was very sick for many days. Finally Olivia started to feel better. Olivia's parents swore to never feed her jelly again. In fact every time they saw jelly they ran in the other direction.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!