Night Mare

I stand here hiding in my closet peeking thorough the slender space between the closet door and the wall, feeling the cold, metal coat hangers rub against my back, only being able to see by the small amount of moon light glistering through my window blinds.My hands shaking uncontrollably, the urge to cry comes over me as so many thoughts and emotions run through me.Then I hear it,Bang. The door slams open and as it does I can hear the things feet dragging across the ground.I look through the gap seeing its outline against my blinds as it scavenges my room like a wild animal hunting for its pray.I feel sweat dripping down my face as the feeling of dread and fear intensify increasingly.I look around looking for something to defend myself with.as I franticly search around for something to find, hope slowly leaving me, I hear something.My heart drops to my stomach as I see its black, empty eyes watching me.Even tho it was almost impossible to it still finds a way to see me.Then I see this horrific things dry, blood red lips reach its ears as it forms… a smile.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!