Violet And Sophie

Once upon a time in a beautiful forest lived an owl named Violet . Violet lived in a big tree. Now Violet didn’t live alone in the forest she lived with all of her friends, Roger Racoon, Sammy Squirrel, Peter Possum, Kelly Koala and Wally Woodpecker.
In the mornings Violet wakes up and has her favourite things for breakfast which is fish, worms and bugs. She then does her chores like cleaning her tree and watering her garden. She then has a bath and then goes to visit her friends.
Violets cousin was coming to stay and that made Violet very very happy. So she decided to make her house super clean, so her cousin didn’t think that she was a grub. She did everything very quickly. She ate her breakfast, washed her dishes, she then watered her garden. Once she was done she had a bath to get all of the sweat off her so she wouldn’t smell.
When her cousin Sophie arrived, she said that she was going to stay for a couple of days. She then walked into Violets house and was surprised! There was a cake and lots of decorations all over the living room and a big banner that said “WELCOME SOPHIE”. She could see all of Violets friends holding presents for Sophie. Even Violet was holding a present too.
When the party was over, Violet said to Sophie “wasn’t that a great party”. Sophie said “Yes it was”. Then Sophie decided to go for a walk with Violets friends. So first she went to Raymonds house with him and she asked Raymond “Can I have a cup of tea please?” So Raymond went and got her one. When he was gone, Sophie went into his room and stole his prized carrot trophy. Sophie hid the trophy in her jacket and ran straight out the door and back to Violets house. Then Violet showed her where she would be sleeping while she was staying.
Sophie then hid Raymonds trophy in the cupboard and kept it a secret and didn’t tell anyone. Then she went to all of Violets other friends houses and stole all of their prized trophies and put them in the cupboard aswell. She then went out of the house and went to the forest park to play there with everyone.
When Violet was doing the cleaning in Sophies room the next morning , she opened the cupboard and all of the trophies came tumbling out. So she then went to confront Sophie about what she found. “Sophie why did you do this?”. Sophie said ‘I was jealous of them having such cool stuff and wanted them for myself, I’m so sorry.”. Sophie did the right thing and took them back to their owners and said sorry to each friend for taking what was not hers and she was forgiven and they all lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!