Magic Girl

The Magic Girl by Molly in 4KR

40,000 years ago when the sun was young. In Kuluin were it's 28c every day .It was nice and cool and it was a forest. There was a girl , but she was not like the other girls, her name was Molga . And her best friend who's called Elli. Molga was magic because she can turn into a brolga instantly. Their tribe was called the Mikis . Alicarey was one of the tribesmen.

Alicrarey wants Molga's powers (turning into a brolga) for himself , he has always been jealous of Molga's powers , he is very selfish. Alicrarey thought of an evil plan to kidnap Molga the next day and drain her powers. " It is time to put my plan into action, " muttered Alicrarey. " AAAAAAHHHH" screamed Molga , everyone rushed over , but it was to late for them to save Molga from Alicrarey . He had grabbed her and disappeared from sight. The look on Molga's mother's face was like her soul had been taken they know it is going to get dangerous for them because Molga would turn into a brolga and go hunt for fish , berrys and small lizards for the tribe .Elli (Molga's best friend) felt terrible for not being there for her . So to make it up to her, Elli is the one to save Molga. Elli packed and started her journey to track down Alicrarey. "Why cant Alicrarey just made his hut five meters away from the tribe" puffed Elli who was going up a very high hillside. There it was!!! Alicrarey's hut , but it wasn't like a tribes hut it was made by brolga feathers " he is plucking Molga's feathers, but if he plucks all of them Molga will lose her magic " gasped Elli . So she sneaked into the feathery hut and to her surprise there was Molga was sitting in a cage with watery eyes and her beak tied closed. " Molga what are you doing " whispered Elli . " mmmmmmhhm" muffled Molga " I can't understand you " Elli said quietly. " what are you doing here Elli " boomed Alicrarey .Who was standing behind Elli . He picked Elli up , but Elli knows what to, do to spit on Alicrarey's eyes so that's what she did " pouw " she did it, Alicrarey dropped her " eeewww" shouted Alicrarey . Molga bursts out of the ropes and whacked Alicrarey on his head and knocked him out. " get on Elli lets get my feathers and go " Molga told Elli while turning into a brolga with hardly any feathers at all. " let's take him with us so we can tell the tribe what happened " Elli said angrily , so thats what they did . " Not far now " said Molga quietly as she saw the tribe running out of their huts to greet Molga and Elli . " yaaaaaay " they all shouted " now let us feast " shouted Molga . " now to punish Alicrarey " announced Elli while looking at him. Molga told everyone what Alicrarey had done , " send him to the hut of punish " yelled one of the tribesmen " weh do that " another yelled . " Alicrarey you must be punished for what you did to me" Molga rased her voice so she banished Alicrarey to live in a dungeon .

To reward Elli for her doings, Molga gave Elli some of her powers . So now Elli is as extraordinary as Molga because she now can turn her self into a elephant. If you want to see Elli you can visit her in the zoo and you might see a brolga on her back , that would be Molga hanging out with Elli.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!