Under The Ocean

The sun spilled liquid gold onto the golden sand. Walking on my feet the sand burned my skin. Girls were screaming and splashing at eachother. My ears were ringing. Seagulls were snatching food everywhere. Waves crashed one by one while while sharks filled the ocean. Trees swayed back and forth at the edge of the ocean.

I jumped in the water making a big splash and wetting the golden sand. I felt excited ready to swim. The ocean shimmered in the bright light like glitter. Swimming rapidly, my head dipped in and out of the salt water. Beneath me seaweed swayed like shimmering rainbows under the water. Fish glided under me like jet fighters cutting through the air. The coral seemed to be whispering secrets of the ocean.

Seahorses stared at me in curiosity. Swimming as fast as I could, octopus reached for me with their nine tentacles. I have already passed the flags! Hundreds of sharks surrounded me where I could never escape. I looked back but could only see the infinite blue sky. How I wish I was back at the ocean?





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!