Satan's Assassin

My name is Kat, and I kill for a living.
9pm, The Forest:
“I swear, I don’t know anything about it, you wouldn’t kill me anyway, your only 17!” He shouted at me while I held a knife to his throat.
“That’s not what I heard last.” I said to him watching the fear spread through his eyes before digging the knife into his throat and ending his life. There was blood all over my knife and I hated that part of the job. I pulled the knife out and wiped it on my shirt cleaning the blood off. I heard footsteps and knew someone was running. I turned just in time and threw a razor sharp star, hitting them right between the eyes then watching their body fall limp to the ground. I walk away and don’t look back, violence is all I know and never once have I felt guilty about my actions.
5pm, My House
“Come on we better go.” I said going into my room and getting my mask and weapons. When we arrive, I look at Lachlan to say to be quiet and he seems to understand because he starts to run up along the wall and jumps onto the beams for an overhead attack and I run against the walls, being Ninja’s, none of the two men see us coming. When I am in position, I signal Lachlan and he jumps down on the first guy snapping his neck straight away before standing in front of the second guy.
“Boo!” He says and pushes the guy back hard, making him fall over.
He stutters before jumping up and kicking Lachlan in the stomach. He then turns to me pulling out a knife and waving it around. He obviously didn’t know who I was, or he did and was trying to be brave.
“You wanna play with me? I'm sure you know who I am? I'm insulted if you don’t know Satan’s Assassin when you see her.” I say before kicking the knife out of his hand and stepping forward kicking his legs out from under him. He lands with a thud on the ground and I put my knife to his throat, Lachlan steps on his legs, snapping them so he can’t attempt to attack us again.
“You aren’t going to spill so I guess we’ll get our information from someone else.” I say to him before I slit his throat and watch the colour and meaning drain from his eyes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!