Kindness Pays

A friendly diver who was swimming through the ocean noticed a dolphin who was dreadfully caught in a net. While the dolphin was panicking, kicking and splashing the diver swam down and released the dolphin because it would have died and he felt sorry for it.
The dolphin who was caught nudged the diver and swam happily away.
After that the diver hurried back to his boat because he had ran out of air in his oxygen tank. He had lunch with all the fat and drunk men on the boat, although he did not want to.
After lunch the diver was going to go swimming again when he noticed a drunk man who was driving the boat. He knew that the drunk man would not be a good driver because this man was being stupid and irresponsible. He would steer the boat the wrong way. So he stomped angrily up to him and grabbed the wheel but the drunk man pushed him over the side of the boat.
The diver fell in the middle of three hungry sharks, as the boat sailed away into the distance. At this very moment the dolphin who the man had saved was underneath the hungry sharks and also saw the diver. It shot straight up into the middle of the sharks carrying the diver with him just as a shark was about to take a bite out of the diver.
The dolphin brought the diver back to shore and they have both stayed in good health until this very day. They have also kept in touch because they both know that kindness pays.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!