Kitty And The Compeition

Hiss" said Kitty when she was born. At that time, a very long time ago, there was a cute little leopard called Kitty. She was a little baby leopard with her paw in her mouth and had glorious eyes that were shining in the daylight. Days later she began to grow up and went home to live in a cottage with all of her toys. She grew older and older and went to school.

When Kitty was finishing school (grade 6) she excelled at sports and art so she decided to start practicing that day. When she finished high school (18 years old) she was very good. She used all the possible things she could to practice. She was very happy with her progress on things that she needed to learn.

When Kitty was 20 years old, she came across another leopard called Matt. He also wanted Kitty's goal so he can be the best at sports. Kitty decided that she could join in the game with Matt so she could become the best too. When she was 30 to 33 years old, she was fixed into sports, like Matt was. The problem was that it would take years for Kitty to beat Matt from her progress.

When Kitty was 39 years old, she was in contact with her two sisters, Sha and Snowy. They liked to cheer up Kitty so she could win. Kitty's other sister, Tess didn't like Sha and Snowy's behavior. Matt was getting harder and harder for Kitty to beat but Kitty could do it. Later, Kitty got her first trophy for tennis. On art activities she won a medal for drawing. Over weeks she earned more trophies and medals. Kitty's sister Tess was getting jealous!

A week later Kitty's sister, Tess was angry with Kitty because she was winning, but, Tess was happy so she still might lose! Kitty still wasn't finished. When Kitty was 44, she was at the top of the competition, but Matt wasn't. Kitty's sister Snowy and Sha were delighted about Kitty in the game. When Kitty was 49 years old, she was the highest ranked in the world. She had finally made it. She was then the best in both, sports and art!

THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!