Banana And Grape

Oh no it's Friday said grape banana and grape go crazy when it's Friday. It always goes dark and it rains and there's thunder but the only cool thing about them was they were rich they had a 3 story house but grape hated having his bedroom upstairs because he is scared of Friday's banana.

The husband wife and two kids brought the house . And banana and grape haven't found a new house yet so they found this paddick and slept there . Boom the lighting struck and made a big hole on the the left lucky it wasn't the right because that's were banana and grape were sleeping . And woke up in the morning. and banana said I forgot its your birthday your turning 90 wait a minute I hope you survive because grape is turning 90 boom grape fainted nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Banana grabbed out his phone and rang the ambulance and the ambulance couldn't do that much about it . all they could do is take him to hospital but the ambulance said you can't visit grape today maybe tomorrow banana was very upset . Banana found a house a very old house so he knocked on the door to see if anybody were there but someone opened the door and said hey get off my lawn .
Banana said okay!!!! Wow said banana that was scary ! The ambulance came again and said you can go visit grape yes!! Said banana . Banana bolted all the way to the base hospital he went to see grape and said! 6 bedrooms 2 bathrooms I've got to get this house . banana said how much is this house 70 billion dollars wow said banana .
Banana said ok I'm going to buy this house . so he did so he had to go back to the paddick to get his bed and rode back to monkey st . and banana also forgot the eureka pool was right next to his house . Oh and forgot again I'm going to check on grape again .so He did not want to bolt all the way to the base hospital so he tried. To find his motor bike so he said were is my motor bike so he could not find it so he had to bolt again . So he arrived at the base hospital . Hi grape I'm so glad that you can walk again said banana .
Banana and grape said to each other we're going to be best buds until we're older . So that wish came true . and grape found a wife grapes wife got to live in the richest house ever grapes wife's name was grape lady . She was very very nice because she became a teacher and grape man worked at target and became even richer because he got lots of money from his loir but some kids in miss grapes class was very very naughty some had to be expelled from the class . And banana and grape went home and ms grape and ms peach banana wife is ms peach . and grape Desided to take ms grape and ms peach and banana to queens land for a holiday and grape and ms grape got married .

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!