Octopete!

There once was a man named Octopete who worked at a place called Brine Burgers. He loved his job. Every day when he arrived at work he would sniff the air and the smell of salt and grease would go up his hairy nostrils. It might sound like a horrible job, but for an octopus like Octopete, it was paradise. Just then the door flew open. "Hey there Octopete! How's my favourite frycook going?" asked his boss, Fish E. Fred."I'm goin' okAYYY!!!" said Octopete in excitement, hoping for a raise. "Now," said Fish E. Fred, "I have some exiting news for ya," Octopete was shaking like a Rastafarian buried in snow with nothing but boxers on. "I'm giving ya a..." Just when he was about to say it, Octopete inked everywhere. "AHHHH!!!! What have you done?! YOU'RE FIRED!!!" screamed Fish. Octopete couldn't believe it. Fired from the best job in the world. He cried so much that he made the ocean levels rise by 30% in one hour! He went back to his home where he drowned his sorrows with a bottle of freshwater. He cried so much that he created a huge tsunami that is coming to me right now so before I drown, bye! AHHHHH!!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!