Back To The Past

Back To The Past
It was April the second. Two boys Named Michael and Geoffrey,, were mucking around in their basement until…they heard a nose. Michael is 10 and Geoffrey is 12. But this was no ordinary noise it was a Squeak Squeak. It got louder and louder until… WHOOSH. A big, loud and slightly annoying sound occurred.

It was April fools. A day of excitement and enjoyment for people who like to have fun and mess around with other people lives. Two young ordinary boys with names of Michael and Geoffrey were in bed Because you know little kids like their days off. Michael had a dream about two boys discovering something new. In his dream he invented a nuclear reactor that could make electricity out of nothing but something went wrong and instead made a doomsday device that could blow the world up but luckily it was only just a dream.

It’s 9pm which is bedtime for them since it was a school day. Michael and Geoffrey slept in the same room together. The one thing Michael says nearly every night to Geoffrey is “I hope I have a good dream tonight or better than yesterday”. So he Went to sleep just wishing and praying that he will have a good dream. Lets Hope it does true.

It’s 7am the next day.
“Wake up Michael. It’s a school Day. Were late.” Geoffrey Shouted.
“What time it is” Michael whispered.
“7pm”
Were late!
They quickly had a shower, got changed and ran to school. They were starving because they didn’t have breakfast but that’s the price that had to pay for waking up late. On the way to school Michael shouted “I finally had a good dream. The dream was about me and you inventing time travel. We had made a portal to go to the future. It was so Awesome.”
“Hold on, time travel” Geoffrey said Mysteriously. “Yes Time Travel”.
“Wait wait wait wait wait” time travel.
“Yes Time Travel. What’s wrong with time travel?” Michael questioned Geoffrey
“Nothing is wrong with time travel. It’s just weird hearing a 10 year old talking about time travel”.
“Well, I am a genius.”
“No your not!”
“Well, I am Smarter than you which isn’t hard”.
“Shut up”

At the end of the day an hour before bedtime Michael and Geoffrey were bored they had nothing to do so they Started playing hide ’n’ seek. Michael was hiding and Geoffrey was counting. Ready or not here I come said Geoffrey. Geoffrey looked around the whole house but couldn’t find Michael. The one place he didn’t look was in the basement. He went down there in the basement. He looked behind the furnace and suddenly…BOO. Michael saw something wet coming out Geoffrey pants. They were mucking around in their basement until they heard a nose. It was coming from the corner. they went to see what it was and it was a big blue circle kind of like a portal. Geoffrey got closer to it. Suddenly he was sucked in. Geoffrey where’d you go. So michael got closer and was also sucked in.

“What is this place” Michael Said
Geoffrey said “My Dream land”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!