The 10 Rings Of The Earth

9 friends named Charlie, Robert, Ewan, Xiuyuan, Luke, Cassius, Jade, Maison and Josh went to their friend, Brandon’s house to play the new game, 'The 10 Rings of Earth' on the PlayStation 4. They came inside, while Brandon was putting it in the game system. They played for 45 minutes and then...the TV went static. Josh opened the hatch to see if there were scratches on it but, the disc was nowhere to be seen. They were puzzled. So instead they played outside. After playing a game or two, Brandon’s mum called out to them, “Kids come in for lunch, oh and wash your hands please.”
When they washed their hands, they saw a ring on one of their fingers. They ate their lunch and went outside. While they played football, Brandon’s mum watched them and saw the rings and said to herself “It has to be time doesn’t it? And it looks like my son is not the only chosen one in the town.” She went outside and asked them to sit down, “I need to tell you something Brandon, you and your friends have been chosen by the powerful gems of Earth, I’ll tell you your ring type. Charlie you have the ring of Fire, red, Josh you have the ring of Lightning, yellow, Xiuyuan you have the ring of Laver, orange, Ewan you have the ring of Poison, purple, Luke you have the ring of Life itself, multi-coloured, Jade you have the ring of Psychic, pink, Cassius you have the ring of Grass, green, Maison you have the ring of Acid, dark green, Robert you have the ring of Water, blue and you Brandon you have the ring of Darkness, black and you are the leader. Your first mission is to infiltrate the enemy’s Weston base that holds their weapon supplies. This is an easy mission for you beginners. It will also show me how good you treat the gems and yourself. You all will now be known as The Gems!" They found the base under the factory of gem crushers and lazier-flame zappers. It was old and dusty, it had bits of this and bits of that but they did not know that their enemies had known that they were coming, so they got ambushed, before they knew it, their gems glowed and they attacked without thinking, and won. The Gems won their first battle. They made it home for dinner and never lost a battle, until Magmas came to town!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!