Olivia & The Wizard

Olivia and the Wizard
There once was a girl called Olivia. She was 6 years old and loved tennis and drawing. She had white skin and brown hair and bright blue eyes. She’s was around 125cm tall and she had a Mum a Dad and a little brother called Blake.
When Olivia grows up she wants to be an artist or a tennis player. Her family also share a dog called Lance.
But the thing that upsets Olivia is that she gets bullied at school by 2 boys at school called John & Jack. They bullied her because they are jealous of her because she is really good at drawing.
One day when Olivia went to school she played with her friends Hayley & Amy. They played with the hula hoops. When the bell went the 3 girls went back to class their teacher Mrs Verry said they were going to do art. The class was going to draw a train in the country side.
When the class had finished drawing their pictures. Mrs Verry said, "you can move around the room and see each other’s drawings”. When John & Jack saw Olivia’s drawing they knew that was the best.
Jack & John were so jealous that their faces went bright red then they picked up Olivia’s picture and ripped it up. Olivia was so upset that she went straight to the teacher and told on them. They got into big trouble.
That afternoon when Olivia got home from school she played with her dog Lance in the front yard. When Lance ran away! Into the dark side of the town. Olivia ran as fast as she could.
Finally Olivia catched up with Lance and held his collar. Just then a big cloud of sparkly purple smoke surrounded Olivia & Lance.
When the smoke cleared Olivia saw an old wizard. He was wearing a long black cloak with silver moons and stars and the same style on his pointy hat. He also had a long grey bead that went all the way down to the ground.
The old wizard said to Olivia in a deep croaky voice” I will grant you 3 wishes for your bravery of coming down to the dark side of the city”. Olivia was so shocked that she gave him a big hug and said sweetly” thankyou very much”.
Then Olivia started to think of her first wish. She said” for Amy & Hayley to be my friends fore ever. My second wish would be to live for ever, and my third wish would be ummmm. I don’t know.
Then Olivia looked up and saw the top of the principal’s office and Olivia said” I know I’ll wish for John & Jack to stop bulling me”. The old wizard said in a creaky voice” your wishes have been granted”. Then the wizard flew away & never was seen again & Olivia does not get bulled ever again.


The End
By Nikita

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!