Old Teens

SMASH CRACK PLOP!!! Went the flying cricket ball through the toilet window and into the toilet.”AAHHGG I hate the oldies next door they think there still in their teens” screamed David.

Later the oldies went to David’s house to retrieve their ball “hey man can we have our cricket ball back” asked Poppy Joe David walked them up the creaky staircase and opened the toilet door “you want it you get it” spoke David “yuk ,that’s disgusting”, eew,they all yelled “so are you going to get it” said David. “No you keep that one well get another one” replied nanny as they fled out of the house. “NOW I HAVE TO GET IT!!!!”David cried to himself. DRIP, DRIP, DRIP there is water everywhere it is starting to flood, lucky I have brought my scuba tank. He exclaimed. David gazed at the fish, crabs, sharks and jelly fish, “AAHHGG sharks and jelly fish!!” screamed David as he tried to open the door “DARN its rusted so are window handles”. He looks at the roof “AHA the vent, never been up here before” he said as he explored the dark eerie tunnel.

David turned on his torch the light flickered as he found the ball and a hockey stick. “Yeah my IPod I dropped down here AHG there my old puppy” David announced David takes all his gear and takes a photo of his pup. And frantically paddles to the surface.

KNOCK, KNOCK! As David fisted the door harder than he usually would. Poppy Joe answered “do you guys want your gear back” David asked as he threw the ball and hockey stick towards him.”Yeah man I have been looking for one of these now I don’t need to buy one” replied Poppy Joe.

RMM, RMM as Poppy Joes old dragster sped off down the street. Nanny was at the door “AHH YEAH, we sought of crashed our kayak into your brick wall” she whispered “HERE WE GO AGAIN” sighed David

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!