Santa's Magical Adventure

The wind was blowing strong. It was a very,very stormy night. Santa was going to the city. Santa was going so fast to give the children their presents. Then the Santa fell from his sleigh because he was so sleepy. He was falling and falling from the sky, he fell right in to the car. When he woke up, he was in the hospital and when he fell in the middle of the car,he fell head first. Santa forgot all of the memories he had.Mr Santa is looking for a home to live at last he found a home to live now he hath to found a job . Next day he is going to found a job to pay the hospital money . He was working , working and working and he get it his money and he was working so hard and he get it a 3.000 dollar because he work it for a 10 month .He pay it the hospital money it was 2.000 dollar. He hath left a 1.000 dollar he by it a new sleigh now Santa have to find his 8 magical flying deers.Santa was looking for his two deer at the big and tall forest he was looking and looking and he found a deer but it was nt his magical flying deer. Santa was looking and looking again then he find his magical flying two deers . Then he is going to found his other 3 deers he is looking and looking and found three deers but it was not his magical flying deers sadly again he was looking for his three magical deers and he was looking and looking for his magical flying three deers and he found his three magical deers . Oh its going to be hard said the Santa. I need to found my three magical flying deers thats it and I will be done and I will be at my home with my wife said the Santa . Now I need to found three more deers Santa was looking and looking then he found three deers Santa think it it will be just a deers and he was going and going and he found a another three deers it will be my magical flying deers but it was a deer and he was going then he found his deers. Santa is going to his real home. Santa was in his home his wife was very worried. Santa was talking to his wife all of the staff and the some kind of sniper shoot it the santa from the helicopter . Wh Santa wake it up he was looking at the window and it was sumer and hs there and he was a life all this adventure was a dream. Santa was very happy because he think it I am going to die.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!