The 3 Polar Bears


In Antarctica there lived a poor polar bear family . They had lived in a place where they had no food. But one day the mother and father left their home to find some fish. Their baby was left all alone.

The baby polar bear wondered far and wide and when the mother and father came back they saw that their baby cub had gone.
“Where could of he gone to?” exclaimed the worried mother,
“I wish I knew honey, I wish I knew,” they looked everywhere but they could not find their baby cub. The baby cub’s name was Johnny the 2nd, he was very mysterious when he went somewhere or he did something.

His mother and father were still looking for him by night fall. After night Johnny the 2nd came back but his mother and father were still asleep, so he jumped into the freezing water and went to look for some food. He saw another colony of which looked like a polar bear colony but wasn't, it was a walrus colony. Yum thought Johnny, then he saw a baby walrus, scrum-dili-ump-ious thought Johnny and then he GOBBLED the baby walrus up.

In the morning the mother and father of Johnny went to go look for some more food when they came back they saw a very tired Johnny.
“Johnny wake up!!”
“Huh” yawned Johnny,
“Have you been up all night?” asked Johnny’s father,
“No, maybe, yes?” Johnny’s parents were worried he had done something wrong. They weren't sure if he had eaten something that could make him ill, gotten hurt or maybe been fighting with another sea creature.
“Get Up!!” exclaimed Johnny’s mother,
“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” shouted Johnny.
But there was a slight problem when Johnny shouted NO, everyone in Antarctica heard. Including the walrus colony that Johnny ate the baby walrus from. Then everyone from Antarctica came to that family and was wondering what was going on. The mother and father and Johnny ran as fast as their little legs could carry them. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!