Jenny`s Trip To Australia


It was in the middle of winter 2001 where a middle aged lady named Jenny sobbing alongside her parents who couldn’t get over their daughter going to Australia. She boarded a night flight plane # 737 on China Southern Airlines. Jenny departure at 11 pm (1:00 AUS time) when she farewelled China.
It was 8:00 am when Jenny departure from flight 737. Waiting there, was the man who was engaged at the time with Jenny, meaning that they would live here permanently with him. The man`s name was Danny. He was waiting in the arrival lounge where they both met face to face. They got Jenny`s baggage and headed off.
Jenny was admiring the beautiful view of Melbourne and had just realised something strange, the streets weren’t as crowded, It was very tranquil and the streets where very clean. They stayed at a hotel for a week. When she settled at a friend`s house Danny and Jenny went for breakfast. She ordered a Fillet o Fish, although she found it interesting, because it was a better quality than China.
Four weeks later, Jenny and Danny moved into another Friend`s house where they planned to stay until they could save enough money to buy a house and raise a family. When Jenny was in her room she would call her parents occasionally due to homesickness. It took five years to adapt to the fundamental features of Australian life.
Early 2003, Jenny and Danny rented a house where they had three children Christopher, Kingsley and Christine. I am very grateful that Jenny migrated from China to Australia leaving her Family and starting a new family.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!