James And The Mystical Forest

Once upon a time a boy named James, lived in a small village with his mother and father. The village was not far in walking distant from a forest that was and looked so mysterious and mystical.
James was told by his parents over and over that he was never to go into the forest alone, but he was determined he had to see what was behind all those tall trees.
James went to his local village school and in saying that it was not any ordinary school this was a magical school. He learn't how to move chairs, tables and food by concentrating with his mind and eye movements.
The village he lived in was quite creepy and the wizards would look out of their windows with an evil glare at times and that wasn't the only thing everyone in town had a snickering laugh.The most mysterious thing of all was one minute you would see them, then the next minute they were gone, just like magic.
One day coming home from school James could not help himself and he started to go through the forest and even though his parents said this was not to happen. Finally he was in the forest after walking through a trail, James all of a sudden came across a mystical waterfall and it seemed to be changing colours like a rainbow, one minute it was purple and then blue and just kept changing, James couldn't believe what he was seeing and thought it was a dream.
James suddenly realized it was getting late and the night was setting in, so he hurriedly ran home, he crept inside and quietly tip toed to his room. His mother called him for dinner and has they settling down to eat his parents ask what did you get up to after school today dear, James replied " Nothing much just the usual, why?" hoping that they didn't know about the forest, but deep down his mother looked at his eyes and was reading his mind knowing that he saw the beautiful rainbow waterfall that holds all the village's magic.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!