Radioactive

Radioactive

One dark and stormy night when the grandfather clock went ding-dong the science lab broke out. A man had heard fizzes and flutters as it got closer to his apartment. Then he had saw green moths fly into his room. As he was trying to shoo them one flew through his ear and bit his brain. He could feel tingling and headaches in his brain. Then his back hurt horrendously he could feel his back growing. Then with a powerful blinding light he raced over to the mirror and saw his reflection. “AHH.” He screamed he had grown moth wings. It became morning he had realised his wings had gone then he squeezed his back and his wins came out. “I never thought that would work.” He said in amazement.
He tried flying and it worked he flew like the wind it was insane. Then he realised that when he was spinning in a circle with happiness he made a big cyclone that only hurt bad things and could shield him. Then he also tried making his wings go from back to the front as hard as he could and that created a heavily thrust of strong winds and nearly created a storm. With that he realised what might happen next. With a sigh he said “I am probably going to have a super villain against me.” He was waiting for it to happen. Months came by and he thought he would have to give himself a name then a light bulb popped out of his head he decided to call himself Moth Man!
The next night occurred and he had heard a boom and a crash. Minutes after that he smelled smoke he had realise what he needed to do. He squeezed his back and flew off as he got closer to the accident he could smell smoke then he had saw a scientist running around in circles trapped. Out of nowhere he had saw a humongous spider with a big tattoo saying Sticky Spider. He knew what happened. Sticky Spider through webs and mini spider clones to defeat Moth Man but with a huge cyclone here and a huge cyclone there he had defeated all the clones.
Now to finish of Sticky Spider he used his amazing gust power to through him back on the wall good and hard. Now he had to save the scientist so with that using his radioactive wind powers he made the fire go out using five of his cyclones. Then he flew like the speed of light with slimy and gooey cobwebs getting in his face. He had then picked up the scientist with burning pants and had cooled him off. Moth man asked “what’s your name.” He said “Jerald.” From now on Moth Man has been in the news and he knew that one day Sticky Spider would come back with a tastier revenge. Him and Jerald were great friends after that and they did everything together even fight crime.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!