Haunted House


Once upon a time it was Halloween and there were kids everywhere in the streets. But there was a lonely house in this street. Then a bunch of kids started to walk up there and they got scared of this lonely house. They heard a cat so they did walk up to the door and they rang the doorbell. DING DONG. The other kids ran but no one was home so they turned the door knob and the door opened. They went in and they heard the floor creak so they went in more and more and then they heard the cat again so they walked more. Then they seen the cat it was evil we ran back to the door but it was locked so they ran up the stairs and they hid in the bath room but there were rats so they ran back out of there and into the kitchen and then back out of there because we seen the cat again so they ran to the door they tried to open the door again the door was getting closer and closer the door did not open than I found a key I tried to unlock the door but the key did not fit so they jumped over the cat and then they ran to the back door and put the key they it worked they got out and then they seen a evil dog and then they ran to the gate but it was to high to jump so they had the cat after me and the dog so they had no choice but to run back in and shut the door finely I can try to open the front the door so they walked to the door and tried to open it. They just remember they have got there phones so one of them try to ring the police they did not answer the phone so they go up the stairs again they seen a window then they got to the window they open it and then jump out of it and fell they heard the cat coming so they jump back up and ran to my house they got to my house the door was lock they ran to the back door that was lock to so they ran into the shed and grab a ladder and ran back to my house they climbed up to the top and tried to open the top widow they did I got in made shore that the window was locked I sneak down the stairs and they got into my room .
The End


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!