Elemental Story


Once upon a time there were elements that were always rejected, magma from a volcano, co2 from a human, ice was bullied by a bear, uranium by iron and void by black holes. Anyway back to the story. Once there was a young boy whom possessed the powers of every element. His quest was to take these villains down so he went on his quest hoping to come back to his family. He set off and he walked Centaur Road, crossed Troll Bridge and gave the troll 60 gold pieces. Then he walked Wolf Road and got to the enemy base. The door was locked with a key lock so he put ice on it and then he broke the lock. He then decontaminated uranium and it turned into sand. He gusted co2, he threw magma at ice and then threw all of them at void. It turns out void was a double agent and they all went home happily and safely. The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!