Fear

Fear: An unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain or harm. That’s what I was feeling right now. I’m running, the feeling of fear coursing through my body making my legs numb, and a crushing feeling encircling my heart. The ground was soft beneath my bare feet; I had lost my shoes sometime before when I had fallen. I twirled, looking for any signs of my brothers or anyone at all but all I can see are enormous, immense, rainbow tents. I screamed out for help but no one was there to hear me. I started to run faster, my feet thumping on the ground as I do. I hear the sound of music and games, the squeaking of rides. I keep running, it’s getting harder to breath as the knot in my throat gets larger and my lungs start to sting, I’m panting for breath but I can’t stop now, I won’t stop now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!