Edward

100 years ago in Roma there was a lonely boy who was 8 years old and was wearing ripped and dirtied clothes, he had blue eyes, blond hair and he lived in an orphanage. Every day he would see lots of children in the orphanage getting adopted and he was feeling lonely. Until one morning a old man with a long beard asks if he could adopt the eldest male child, after the boy heard that he thought to himself and whispered……that’s me! The owner of the orphanage pointed her finger at me the man looked and walked up to me and said “you don’t look to bad”, the man said. The boy didn’t know how to reply. “If i adopt you I’ll raise you to become a one of the strongest worriers in Roma, what do you say? The boy said without a doubt “ok”. “Then starting today your name will be………how about Edward, Edward Collin, it has a muscular sound to it”, the old man said. “Ok father”, Edward replied. After Edward’s father filled out the papers to adopt him they went home. 10 years later, Edward is now 18 years of age and is the second strongest warrior in Roma , he is at the arena ready to fight the strongest one and what’s more is that the warrior is a female fighter. “YOU READY SON!” my father shouted. “READY!” I answered. When he walked out in the arena he saw a beautiful woman standing there who had lovely blonde silky hair, fair skin and blue eyes the colour of the ocean. He asked what her name was and she said “my name is Lillian Brishae, what yours?” “My name is Edward Collin. Lillian suddenly said with a stern look “I won’t lose to anyone, especially you. “I couldn’t answer”. LET THE FIGHT BEGIN! Edward thought that she was just another ordinary person that he was going to beat but he was wrong “GET READY TO DIE!!!!!!!!”Lillian shouted. Even the crowd was yelling out KILL HIM!!! KILL HIM!!! KILL HIM!!! KILL HIM!!! Lillian stabbed him in the arm then the other arm then his leg then the other leg. Then he fainted. When he woke up he saw the Lillian he said “I can’t believe I lost to a girl for the first time. You are the most beautiful and strongest woman I’ve ever met. “Th…thank you (blush)” Lillian replied. “Lillian I think I just fell in love with you”. “Really, (tears). “Will you be my wife? “Yes”. 2 years later, they now have a family and have two boys, and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!