Kiriakos Petrou- Death

3rd March 2015
He sighed his final exhale, clutching all so closely a holy icon.
Not one second of his life was blasé, for he was special.
Before he passed he had one final wish for his family to unite.
His wife in tears called “My Kiriakos” but the room lay still.
The room was crying it was the most traumatic site.
A heartbroken, harrowing family gathered round for they had lost a man of brilliance on that day the 3rd of March 2015.
His sole was transported to our heavenly king.
He now protects us all day and all night, for he will forever be cherished in our hearts.
No matter how far he may seem he is always there, a loving husband, uncle, son, grandfather, great grandfather, father in-law and more.
For he had a jocular, euphoric life with a solicitous family.
No regrets he had for he was a man of strength in our family tree.
We gathered round the grave, a sea of blue tears of sorrow poured out of our eyes.
We gather to remember a man of greatness, a man of peace and a man part of our beloved family.
We had lost a megalithic piece of our family puzzle.
He will forever be esteemed in our hearts.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!