Violet Flower

Violet Flower
Authored by Khushi Reddy

Long, long ago in a faraway land lived a beautiful, magnificent and gold palace named Gemaivia in Ancient Egypt. In that wonderful palace lived a sweet girl named Violet Flower, she was named after her mother Pink Flower.

Violet Flower was a grateful, charming, beautiful girl and best of all helpful. Her favourite colours were violet and pink; she wore a pink dress and a violet pair of shoes.
One cloudy day Violet was upset because the villagers were being selfish and saying, “go away you are not from our country go away!”

The only thing she could do was sob, she felt paralysed to do anything about it. Violet always thought she had to be brave. She thought she had to be rude to them, but Violet was a nice girl and she knew two wrongs didn’t make a right.

Then one day while Violet was looking out her window, she caught a glance of a handsome looking man, looking straight back at her. Violet wondered whether she should go and say hello. But she thought if I go outside the villagers will break my loving precious heart. Violet believed she could be brave like she had always wanted to be.

So Violet cautiously wandered outside. When Violet reached the man she started talking so fast that the man couldn’t understand her, and then Violet slowed down and said, “Hello.”

Then he replied, “Hello my name is Ivan what is your name?”
“Violet,” she replied back.

Ivan said, “I’ve always looked through your window and here is my chance to ask you, will you marry me?”

“ABSOLUTELY!” she screamed. Violet and Ivan had a wonderful marriage. The main colours were violet and blue and of course they both lived happily ever after.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!