Jack Blasts Off!

Jack! Jack had just been told off by his mum. He had to go before the rocket blasted off. 3 2 1 ohh no Jack had to get in fast. He just made it phew! But how do I control this thing thought Jack. Oops! Jack knocked a dial to 500. Then he turned the other dial to 500 that will do it thought Jack. He started the engine it did not go. He looked at the fuel tank. There was no fuel. He saw 2 big fuel tanks that will do it. Then Jack restarted the engine and then Jack saw a big red button a new count down started 5 4 3 2 1 0 BLAST OFF!!! Jack blasted through outer space. He saw a planet, then Jack turned the rocket towards the planet. He zoomed really fast and nearly crashed right into the planet yet he managed to land the rocket on its flat surface. Whoa that was close. "What's that?" said Jack. A big monster crashed right into the rocket. It was a rock monster. It smashed right through his rocket. Now I need to fix it said Jack. He found metal all over the planet and made a new rocket. He attached the fuel from the old rocket and then blasted off to find another more friendly planet.
THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!