Night At The Museum

Night at the Museum

Once upon a time a little boy went with his dad to his work digging lots of holes. Ten minutes later the little boy fell in a huge hole. The huge hole had a tablet and he yelled to his dad and his dad rushed to get there and all the other dads came to the hole too. Then a sand storm came and everything was flying everywhere. It was destroying everything around them then something fell in the hole. They tried to climb out but they could not get out. So some people who were not in the hole got a ladder to get them out of the hole. They got out of the hole and rushed back to the city in their helicopter. At the museum they took the tablet to the owner and the owner took the tablet to a safe place then it started to glow. The owner had real shaped dinosaur, statues, animals, cave man. And they do a big show at night. Everyone laughed and yelled it was so good everyone liked it. Even the owner loved it. At night all of them went crazy. In the morning they all checked on the tablet and they saw it was glowing. All of them said this … this is what made you destroy everything. So they kept trying until they got it right. At last they finally got it right but they kept trying and they got it right every third go they all said what is wrong with the tablet. All the other museums didn’t know what it was and they still had one to go to but that’s going to be in a couple of days. So it was finale round of the show in total everything went back in place. Lets go pass the show and go to the museum to night. Now lets go so they called them from there place they were in and they had to sneak past the guard so they had to get to the moon light so they stay in place. But there was a T-rex was right in front of them. And a knight came out of nowhere then saved them. Now the knight turned back on them and one of the statues saved them and they saved them all.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!