Legend Of Zork

Clop went Poty the horse as Zork rode on her back as they looked for Avy, Zork’s lost fairy.
They looked for Avy through the great Eco Forest when they heard a creepy giggle. Little did they know that they were being watched by the Wood Kid. The Wood Kid loved to steal things from other creatures and this time it was from Zork. That mischievous Wood Kid stole Poty Zork’s horse and magical harp then put a horrible curse on Zork so he could not catch him. Zork became a raco shrub which a creature that shoots out balls of mud or wood when he is scared.
Wood Kid went directly to Time Town and Zork followed him. When Zork arrived at Time Town he saw that Wood Kid had cast a spell to make the moon crash in 4 days 30 min and 16 sec. As a simple raco shrub no one would tell him what was happening, but Zork knew he had to do something.
He knew a man who could tell him how to get back to his elf self. So he went to see him. The excited mask sales man whispered softly to Zork the magic words, “You must sing this song, niaga namuh eb lliw uoy”. The raco shrub magically turned into a mask then fell off and behind it was Zork’s face. Zork was thankful for the song it helped him a lot.
There was only 1 day 2 min and 56 sec till the moon crashed into Time Town. Zork climbed up Time Tower to see wood Kid at the top trying to speed up the process of the crash landing of the moon. Wood Kid suddenly saw Zork and attacked him with fire balls Zork slammed them back at him with his sword. Wood Kid fell out of the sky and ran to the great Eco Tree. The moon rose back to its right full place in the sky.
Zork and Poty rode to receive Zork’s magical harp and continue on their quest to find Avy the lost fairy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!