Tell Me This Is Not A Dream!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!That was me Lia Jones screaming histerically in my bedroom. My annoying bratty 7 year old sister Clara turned off my alarm clock during the night and now i am late for school! I quickly got dressed and did everything in 2 minutes and 23 seconds!I bet it is a new late for school wold record! I wore my brand new T-shirt that has a donut on it and a black skirt. I saved up my allowance for 4 whole months to get the entire outfit with matching accessories and boots!

I quickly rushed down the stairs and fed my brand new kitten, Angel that i got, she is so cute, i just love kittens so much! I then grabbed my coat and my backpack and went out the door. When i arrived at school i rushed to my locker and saw Gretchen Katy the most popular girl in the school and i am stuck with a locker right next to hers. You might be thinking why is it so bad, i'll tell you why.Everyone in the school loves her but for some reason she hates me so much, i bet it's because i got a scholarship to come to this lousy, stupid school called New York Valley Country Day. Anyway it was gym so we played basketball, well technically i did'nt play i was just talking to my BFF's Lily and Chloe and also my crush Brandon. That's when i got hit in the head by Gretchen, i could'nt remember what happened after that because i fell to the ground and in my mind i was falling down this long endless tunnel.

When i opend my eyes i found myself in front of this ginormous castle that was covered with so many hearts it looked like it was valentines day or somthing!I was going to go inside to see what it was like but i was surrounded by so many guards staring at me and they asked "What is your name young lady", i replied and said "I am Lia Jones".Their faces looked shocked and they said "Your in very big trouble" and they dragged me inside to meet someone called The Queen of Hearts then i suddenly remembered it was from the story Alice in Wonderland! When i went inside she was having a tea party and screamed"WHO IS THIS!" they said that i was the one that was sneaking around her property and in her record book i had done it before! It was silent until she screamed "OFF WITH HER HEAD!".That's when 3 people came in riding with their horses, with swords and feather hats. That's when i realised they looked exactly like Lily,Chloe and Brandon! I was so relieved to see them, then that's when all the fighting began and guess what we won!That's when i woke up in real life and my BFF's were there and also my gym teacher in the school office. I got sent home early to have a rest, when i arrived and saw my mum i felt so happy to be back home!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!