Rainbow Rain

One day it was raining and l was on a boat. We didn’t know that the boat had a hole in it. Then l saw a shark and it was a black one. “Oh no!” The waves were getting stronger and the boat was sinking. The water was in the boat and the rain was getting heavier. The waves were getting stronger too. Then I saw two sharks and then I saw another shark. Then I saw a line of lightning and then I saw two flashes of lightning. I saw seven flashes of lightning and then I saw a whale, a humpback whale. They were getting darker and nearer. The waves were getting stronger and bigger and bigger. But the boat was sinking faster. The water was getting even deeper and deeper but then something bumped into the boat. The waves stopped just like that! The water in the boat stopped just like that! It was weird and I still didn’t know what hit the boat. We will not leave until we find what hit the boat. And off they went but they did not find the thing that hit the boat. And I said to myself, “It is getting dark and the stars are coming out.” Then I saw rainbow rain but then I saw rainbow lightning. It was beautiful. Then I saw fire cracker. They were even better than the rainbow rain. But then I remembered that the water was leaking in the boat!
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!