Sarah And Aisha

There were two girls in the same school and in the same class. One didn’t have much money so she couldn’t buy any junk food or toys and things like that. Her name was Sarah. The other girl was very rich. She brought things from the canteen everyday. Her name was Aisha. Aisha had two friends called Fatima and Aya.

“Oh look!” said Aisha. ”It’s that poor girl Sarah in our class!” she said. They walked up to the lonely Sarah sitting on the grass. ”Hi Aisha, Fatima and Aya. ”she said. ”What do you want from me? ”asked the curious Sarah. ”Oh Sarah, you are so poor and lonely, but why? the three friends said to Sarah. ”Stop teasing me! ”she exclaimed softly. Aisha, Fatima and Aya now knew that Sarah was shy. They walked away from her and decided to bully her together everyday.

The next day Aisha was following Sarah. Fatima and Aya followed Aisha. Sarah was going to get bullied by these three girls. When they saw their victim they ran straight forward and pushed her. ”Aah!” screamed Sarah. She fell on a pile of dog manure. ”Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! ”laughed the three bullies.” That was hilarious!” Aisha yelled over her maniac laughing.

The next day Aisha and friends were playing tips. Fatima tipped Aya and Aya got Aisha. It then started raining and Aisha was still in. She ran as fast as she could. Suddenly she slipped and fell into the mud. ”Oh! she moaned. She was now covered in mud and she couldn’t even see where she was. No one even touched her. Sarah saw the whole incident and decided to help Aisha.

“I’m so sorry about bullying you. I regret it all. Now can we start over and be friends? ”said Aisha sadly and regretfully. ”Of course we can. ”soothed Sarah.

Now Sarah and Aisha became friends. They helped each other when they needed support. When they became adults they made themselves a great future and they met every weekend.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!