Jack And The Magic Sword

Once there was a boy, his name was Jack. It was midnight, on Halloween, in his country. He was at his house, and he was bored. He decided to explore around his house. Then, he came up to the attic, and he found a door. He cautiously, decided to walk through it. But as he did, he suddenly fell down a hole in the attic. It was cold, dark, and gloomy underneath the attic. He landed on the wet floor, and he was immediately covered in dirt. He looked around carefully. He was scared. Then, he saw an old, dusty box, and he was a bit frightened to open it. He heard a strange noise from above him. He walked over and looked inside the box. There was a gleaming silver and gold sword. He heard the noise again, but he realised it was just his sister and Lola, talking over each other.
Then, he got back to the sword, and wondered what it was here for. He saw something moving, and saw that it was the largest mouse he had ever seen. It had big claws, giant jaws, and hugantic paws. Suddenly the sword came out of the box, and started to protect Jack from the huge mouse that Jack had seen. Jack was shocked that the sword was protecting him. All of a sudden, Jack saw that there was a lurking under the shadows. Oh no! It was a monster! The monster had slimy spikes, eight fury legs, two mouths on each arm, and there were four arms! Jack was petrified, but then, the sword popped up again! And protected him, but this time, the sword did some sort of spell on the monster. Then the sword started to talk to Jack, and it said, “Here are some pictures of what will happen to you in the future.”
Jack understood what the sword was for now. He was supposed to help him, when things were bad. Jack and the sword decided to go back upstairs, but when they go there, the bad guys attacked them and took them to their lair.
It was dark and scary. Jack was petrified about what the bad guys would do to him. Then, as quick as a flash, the bad guys took the sword from Jack, and out it in their machine that was used to control the world. Jack yelled to the big boss of the bad guys, and the sword, and he said, “Look over there, there is a flying cat!”
Jack quickly, grabbed the sword and ran. Jack nearly fell, into a slimy green gooey box, but the sword saved him. They sprinted up the stairs and back into the house, shut the door. Jack let go of the sword, and the sword walked back into the attic. Jack locked the door, and went to have dinner. He couldn’t wait for his next adventure with the sword.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!