Magical Creture

Magical Creature
When I found the egg it was rocking and making strange noises. As I squatted down for a closer look a little dark hole appeared, with cracks running in all directions. The egg was hatching! Wow! Whatever was coming out of it was finding it hard. It wriggled and pushed suddenly the egg split in half and out came the oddest little creature I had ever seen.

It had tentacles like an octopus the tentacles were as slippery as a penguins flipper. I was expecting it to be a bluey and greenish colour because of the beautiful colour of the egg. It sort of a pretty swirly neon colour. The creature looked like a lovely and tiny sea animal it jumped right into the watery pond next to me. I was in this amazing swamp cave!

He was jumping all over me just to get picked up. So I lifted him up and he loved the warmth of my skin. I felt the vibration of the warm creature because he was extremely happy.
I brought the little sea being straight out of the slippy swamp cave and ran as fast as I can home to ask if I can keep my small friend and Mum said immediately “NO!” After that I was thinking and brain storming hard on what to do. Then I came up with an awesome idea to keep the caring animal in the slimy cave so I can keep coming every day to look after him and play and care for the cunning creature.
I decided to give the brilliant pet a name I called him Junior. I was delighted of the name I thought it was a good choice. After I had a pretty busy day I got really exhausted and tired. Of course then I had to go to my comfy bed and go to sleep. I snuggled up into my bed and at home at about one in the morning I heard a loud and fierce and terrifying growl coming from the sticky swamp cave I went over to have a closer look and I saw a enormous version of Junior! I quite shocked myself! I was having headaches on what to do. Fight back or let him go to his mother and I made the decision to let Junior go. I was super upset and depressed and sad but I had to do the right thing. I gave Junior to his mum and I can’t believe what happen after that she gave me a new egg to discover I felt loved. I had a great time with Junior. Definitely!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!