Night At Halloween Count Virgo’s Revenge

It was a dark eerie Halloween night where two best friends Jack and George jumped on a bright red couch covered with yellow dots, they turned on the TV and watched Count Virgo’s Revenge when suddenly “I’m getting bored, can we go Trick or Treating?” Asked George “Good Idea!” Exclaimed Jack. In a flash of lighting both boys climbed out of the couch and put on their Halloween costumes. Under thirty minutes the two boys already went to ten houses “Let’s go to that house!” Shouted George “I don’t know because that house looks very creepy to me” Answered Jack. “OH Come on!” shouted George. “All right but only once” Said Jack. The two boys tippy toed to the creepy looking house and knocked on the door, “Is anybody there?” Asked the boys, then the door opened making a loud screeching noise. After the boys walked in, the door slammed behind them. They pulled the door with all their might but it never opened.
“What will we do, we’ll be trapped here forever” Cried George. “Come on George I’m sure…..” When suddenly, “BOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!” They were shocked and shivering with fear. “Who wwwwwwas that?” Asked the boys. “It is I, Count Virgo.” “But that’s impossible, you’re only from the movie Count Virgo’s Revenge” Gasped Jack. “Oh but it is” Answered the Count. “Jack what’s that?” Asked George. “AHHH it’s the beginning of your end” answered the count. “What is it?” Asked Jack. “It’s a machine that will stop your precious sun from rising” Laughed Count Virgo. Then Jack saw a torch and a bit of sunlight coming out of a hole in the wall. Then Jack got an idea, he ran as fast as he could, grabbed the torch and threw it to the wall with the crack in it.
Then the light deflected from the door handle and hit Count Virgo. “NOOOOOOOO!” Shouted Count Virgo and the Count quickly turned into dust. “Jack, why didn’t the machine work?” Asked George. “A screw fell off when the door slammed” answered Jack. Then the boys sprinted back home never saying a word about the bazaar night when they met Count Virgo in that creepy house and that horrifying machine. And that’s the end of the story, or is it? “I’m back!” RIIIIIIIIIIING! “Jack, Let’s destroy the machine after school” thought George. “Ok” Said Jack. “You look depressed Jack, what’s wrong Jack?” “It’s just…that I’m grounded for a month cause I was gone so long”. Later that evening George got a ladder and got Jack out. “This is the place” said Jack. They opened the door and a bunch of spider webs went on their faces. “EWWWWW!” Said the boys. “Where is the machine!?” shouted the boys. They saw a pitch black shadow, no bigger than an average adult that plays basketball, then the eyes of a painting moved. They couldn’t believe their eyes when they saw him “OH NO!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!