The 4 Cinderellas

Once upon a time, there was a Drama Club. That was very exciting because they were putting on a show called Cinderella. The auditions were at 3 o’clock.
Four girls lined up for the audition. The teacher could not decide which one to do the show, so she chose all of them to do the show. The show was at 6 o’clock.
The next day the four girls came to practice and their names were – Ella, Amy, Sienna and Maddie. Ella and Amy are best friends. But they didn’t like Sienna and Maddie. Sienna and Maddie wanted to be Cinderella without Ella and Amy.
At their own homes, Ella, Amy, Sienna and Maddie practiced so much. Amy is good at singing, Ella is good at dancing, Sienna is good at remembering her lines and Maddie is really good at acting.
Finally the night came. It was the night of the show. The show began.
On the stage they blended in so much and they realized they had different talents and became friends. Amy was really good at her singing, while Ella was really good at her dancing. Sienna was fantastic at remembering her lines and Maddie was such a good actor and the girls did a fabulous job.
After the show, they had a sleep over. For dinner, they had pizza and they had a midnight feast and had lots of fun together. And the mums were having fun too, they had a cup of tea together.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!