A Day At The Beach

On a breezy day at the beach two families went to have a great day together. When they stepped foot on the mushy hot sand they all yelled out “Hot, Hot, Hot”.!!!

When they found the perfect spot, they set up their beach towels and all four children looked at their feet to see if their feet were red. After looking at them, they demanded to their mums that they had to go in the ocean. Although they knew that they had to put on sun screen, they did not like putting it on. However they did because they really wanted to go in the water. They then ran as fast as they could. The boys, Harry and Oliver, came first. The girls, Lily and Zoe came last.
All of the children played together. They played so many fun games like catch the ball and swimming races. After the fun games one of the girls asked “can we make sand castles’’? They all screamed “YES’’, and they all got dried with the beach towels. Harry and Oliver started building the sand castle while Lily and Zoe found some shells. When the boys had finished making the sand castle the girls put the shells on it, it looked amazing! When they had finished the sand castle they all looked at the sun setting and they could see dolphins and the boys and girls started to dance with the them. It was a wonderful day!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!