Quest To Find Emma

Quest to Find Emma
Splash! The three girls jumped out of the boat. They were scuba diving in the Indiana Ocean. Emma said, “Let’s race to the bottom of the ocean.” But before they could answer Emma was off.
They raced after her but it was too late she was already at the bottom. Emma started happy dancing but a hole opened and Emma fell in it. “HELP!” Emma screamed but it was too late. She was gone! “We lost her,” said Ashlyn. “Hold on,” said Isabel. “There’s a cave over there and Emma might be down there and I have weapons, let’s go”.
Ashlyn had a torch and sword and so did Isabel. They were ready to go. They were walking when the cave stopped. “NNNOOO!” said Ashlyn. “What now?” But Isabel was already thinking. What did you find Isabel? There is writing on the wall. It says step on this cross, so let’s do it. After about two seconds the cross opened up. The girls fell into a room. There was a Frog man. “Why are you here? It’s not safe”. “We lost our friend,” they said. “I know were she is follow me” said the Frog. The Frog led us to a door with a window. We looked inside and Emma was in there but she was in a cage. How do we get her back? Now, the guard is coming. We ran in and broke Emma out then we raced out the cave and into the boat.
Emma told everyone her story and so did Ashlyn and I. No one believed us but we know it was true.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!