Kids Food Court Day

Sugar Saga is a land where everything is made of sugar; they were preparing to compete with Vegetable Village where everything was made of vegetables, to see who will get their home rights.

So as the days became weeks, and the weeks became months, the food court day had finally come, the moment everyone had been waiting for.

The villagers from Sugar Saga came into the court, getting ready to face the oppositions from Vegetable Village who were already waiting for them.

Just then the judge walked into the court.His name was Mr Clinker Thinker. He was the wisest man around. He took his seat.
At this point it was time to unleash the KIDS.

Ten kids that were selected.They came running into the court trying to get the best seats.The judge selected the two representatives that will prepare a dish out from their village resources.

He picked an old sweet lady named Sweetie Pie, who was from Sugar Saga. Everyone knew and loved her. They screamed with joy!
He also picked a young man named Carrot Lee, who nobody knew but only his family and there wasn’t much sound made.

Mr Clinker Thinker began the time of five minutes and the two representatives began cooking as they already had the ingredients prepared for them.

As the Sugar Saga villagers watched they cheered her, and there was the people from Vegetable Village just watching anxiously without a single sound.

Then you would hear every now and then a scream from the Vegetable Villagers, “hurry up and cook!”

From the Sugar Saga villagers you will always hear encouragements ”keep going you are doing great!”

When the cooking was finished,it was time for the kids to eat and vote which village they liked more.

One of the kids came over to the judge and gave him all the votes.
The judge announced that “One of the land got zero votes and the other Village got all the votes.” The decision was very obvious.

There was a slight pause, “and the winners are, Sugar Saga!” Mr Clinker Thinker saying very excitedly, mostly because that was his home land.

Sugar Saga was the winner! They were extremely exited. The villagers from Vegetable Village were very disappointed with some people blamed it on Carrot Lee.

Carrot Lee still supported the winners and pleased that he did the best to his abilities.

The villagers from Sugar Saga came out chanting with joy ”Sweetie Pie!” along with the judge, Mr Clinker Thinker.The Vegetable Villagers stayed silent.

There was a huge parade and feast for everyone in Sugar Saga. This lasted six day.
Vegetable Villagers suffered in silent as they tried to overcome the lost.

On the seventh day the Vegetable Villagers realised that winning is not everything and they need to be happy for the winner.
They all lived happily ever after.
The End!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!