Battles In Virtual Reality

I felt myself float out of my body and into my Avatar. My name is Sands Bow Merlick. I am a beta tester for a new, exciting revolutionary game called Virtual Reality, Game of Dragons or abbreviated GOD. This is the game’s first time being fully operational. Today, everyone who owns GOD, is getting on today.
I logged in and found myself in a crowd of new players. I ran to get a secret stash I found while I was beta testing. When I got to it, I searched it and got a rare sword and a light armour set, a 200 Mazuma, which is the currency in this game. I read the sword’s name, it was call Guilty Night. I could not believe it, this weapon is an alpha, ultra rare, G class sword, it only drops in the dragon’s chamber 99. I swiftly used a teleport ring and teleport to my home. Players can break in and steal your stuf, but you can buy a bound chest, but it cost 4000000 Mazuma. So I hid it under a floorboard and went to the mountain zone to grind some wolves.
When I went to the mountains, I found a new player fighting six wolves. His heath was low, so I stepped in and kill the wolves. He thanked me and said, “Hi, my name is Sewn,” and then he said, “Forget that.” “My name is “Fist bender.” “Hi,” he said, with a goofy smile on his face. He asked me to show him the ropes in this game, so I did. It took a bit of patients, but he finally could kill a wolf without taking damage. He said, “Thanks.”
I tried to log out, but the ‘log out’ button in the menu wasn’t going. We were teleported to the spawn point and every player was there. The sky had a warning sigh flash red, it spread through the sky and the sky oozed darkish red blood that formed a giant, hooded figure. He said he is Doctor Dame Suing, the creator of GOD and send there is no way to log out; if you die in the game, you die in real life...to be continued…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!